We’ve got some great resources to help you share Compassion with your friends, family and church.Â If youâ€™re interested in sharing about the workÂ on a regular basis then the Compassion Volunteer NetworkÂ might be perfect for you.Â
Â downloadable resources
The following items (and more) are available to order from us here
- Child profiles.Â Child Profiles contain and a photograph and information about specific children who are waiting for sponsorship.
- A5 Sponsorship Leaflet.Â These bite-size leaflets provide a brief introduction to the work of Compassion and include a response form for sponsoring a child.
- Compassion: The Big Picture – information leaflet.Â This leaflet gives an overview of the work of Compassion and the impact that projects have on children, their families and the wider community.
- A3 posters.Â This A3 poster can be used to advertise the work of Compassion and show your support for the ministry.
- Compassion Presentation Pack.Â The presentation pack contains everything you need to share Compassion, including word-for-word presentations, a PowerPoint, a compelling film and much more.
- Balloons.Â Balloons are a simple way to brighten up any Compassion display.
- Compassion Magazine.Â The latest edition of the Compassion magazine is full of stories, news and information from our projects across the world.
- Freepost Return Envelope. This freepost envelope makes it easy and simple to return any completed child sponsorship forms or letters straight to us.
- Share sponsorship wallet size cards.Â Helpful wallet-size cards to encourage a friend to get involved with Compassion’s work and sponsor a child.
Order your resources