We’ve got some great resources to help you share Compassion with your friends, family and church.Â If youâ€™re interested in sharing about the workÂ on a regular basis then the Compassion Volunteer NetworkÂ might be perfect for you.
Â downloadable resources
Share Your Story
Sharing your sponsorship story can change lives. Weâ€™ve put together a host of downloadable resources thatÂ will help you share your story in your own unique way.Â If you havenâ€™t already, order your free Share Your Story pack to receive all the below downloadable resources on a USB stick.
The following items (and more) are available to order from us here
- Child profiles.Â Child Profiles contain a photograph and information about specific children who are waiting for sponsorship.
- A5 Sponsorship Leaflet.Â These bite-size leaflets provide a brief introduction to the work of Compassion and include a response form for sponsoring a child.
- Compassion: The Big Picture – information leaflet.Â This leaflet gives an overview of the work of Compassion and the impact that projects have on children, their families and the wider community.
- A3 posters.Â This A3 poster can be used to advertise the work of Compassion and show your support for the ministry.
- Balloons.Â Balloons are a simple way to brighten up any Compassion display.
- Compassion Magazine.Â The latest edition of the Compassion magazine is full of stories, news and information from our projects across the world.
- Special DeliveryÂ Envelope. This special delivery envelope helps to ensure that you return all completed forms in a secure and trackable way.
- A6 info cards. These small cards help explain how children’s lives are changed through sponsorship. Perfect for encouraging friends and family to sponsor a child.
Order your resources