sponsor a child
Tanzanian Compassion project

What do I do if I can’t keep up with my sponsorship payments?

We do understand that our supporters go through periods of financial difficulty. If you are finding it difficult to keep up with your sponsorship payments, then please get in touch as there are a number of ways we can help.

We can look at giving you a break from payments for a few months, reducing the amount you pay, changing the day your Direct Debit comes out of your account, or a combination of all three. We really want to help you maintain the relationship you've built up with your sponsored child, so please get in touch with us directly, so we can discuss your options.


related articles


Is the Compassion UK App available on Android?

Currently the Compassion UK App is only available on iOS. However, the Android version is already in development and our hope is that it will...


How do I log into the Compassion UK App?

To access information about your sponsored child on the Compassion UK App you need to log in using your myCompassion details. This is the same...


How do I use the Compassion UK App?

Home hub and logging in When you first load the Compassion UK App, you’ll arrive in your home hub. Here you’ll find the latest exciting stories,...