Update: 5 prayers for healing in El Salvador
25 September 2017
Our church partners in El Salvador thank you for faithfully praying for healing. In their September update they share that:
- Oscar has been discharged from intensive care and is now receiving therapy to recover the movement of his legs. He asks for prayers for continued¬†progress.
- Sadly Pastor Jaime has only shown minor signs of improvement. His breathing is better¬†but he is still in a coma.
- Gabriel's surgery is scheduled for any day now. His project is¬†still waiting for an exact date.
- Mayte‚Äôs last ultrasonography came out clear and praise the Lord she is bacteria free and doing better.
"I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you." Isaiah 46:4
17 August 2017
In their latest update, our church partners in El Salvador ask us to pray for God's healing and restoration. Take a moment to pray for:
- 15-year-old Oscar who is recovering from a serious motorbike accident.¬†
- Pastor Jaime who is currently in a coma following brain surgery.
- 5-year-old Mayte who has a nasty kidney infection.
- 4-year-old Eliseo who is recovering from a head injury.¬†
- Gabriel who is anxiously awaiting surgery on his left eye.