Christmas Card Competition Winner!
We're excited to announce that Kristina of @flowersfadedesign has won our Christmas card competition with her stunning design. Congratulations Kristina! Thank you so much for producing something so beautiful that will encourage thousands of children next year.Â
Compassion Christmas card competition
Itâ€™s competition time! Weâ€™re thrilled that you want to be involved in our Christmas Card contest.
Every year, almost 2 million children throughout our projects have the opportunity to receive a Christmas card from their loving sponsor. These treasured cards play an important role in filling kids with a huge sense of value and love!
This year, we want you to show us your skills and design our 2019 Christmas card! Whether youâ€™re a designer, artist or photographer, weâ€™d love to see your creative ideas.
How to enter
Send your scanned or digital designs in via email to firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ along with your name and social media handles (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook). If you do not wish to be named or your social media account tagged, please let us know.
The winning design will be featured across our social media accounts and website and will inspire the design of our 2019 Christmas card!
- Dimensions: The cards will be printed A6 size or 105mm x 148mm. If youâ€™re designing digitally, please include a 3mm bleed.
- Please ensure your designs are high resolution but do not exceed 10mb. We will accept any of the following high resolution file formats: TIFF, PSD, JPEG, PNG.
- We will accept up to two entries per person.
- If you are painting or drawing, please scan your original artwork to send in to us.
- Please do not include any copyrighted materials in your design, including fonts and imagery. If you are using photographs of people in your design, please make sure you have the necessaryÂ permissions.
Please contact us if you are unsure about any ofÂ the specifications.
Weâ€™ve got the privilege of having artist and Compassion supporter, Kat Gibson as our amazing guest judge! You can visit Kat's website to get a taster of her work.Â
Kat Gibson is an artist, writer and community builder living in Gloucester with her husband Ben. She loves supporting people to express what's most meaningful in their lives, and this year has started enabling artists to get their work printed onto greetings cards, as well as hosting painting workshops and writers' retreats in Gloucestershire.
Share your creativity
Don't forget to send your entries in by 11 December. We'll then announce the winner on 15 December.
Share your creativity by entering today