Will all donations made to the Different Path Appeal be matched by Aid Match?
Donations made within the Different Path Appeal time-frame (25 March - 24 June 2019) will be matched by the UK government, up to a limit of Â£2m. Now that our Different Path appeal is closed, you can still give but your donation wonâ€™t be matched by the UK government. Donations were eligible from:
- Individuals who are residents of the UK.
- Community groups and events, where the funding was not made on behalf of a private sector organisation.
- Organisations such as rotary clubs, as long as the organisation is not-for-profit and all individual donors within the organisation are aware of the appeal purpose and the government match funding.
- Trusts, as long as each individual who owns the fund agrees to the donation being made during the appeal period.
- Donations from corporate organisations were not eligible for doubling.
- Donations from foundations or trusts where the funds are administered by trustees on behalf of the owners were not eligible.