What are you looking forward to most this Christmas? Gathering with friends? Enjoying a delicious meal? Serving others? We can all rejoice and celebrate the fact that Christmas is about Jesus and the good news He brings.
As you count down, here are 9 Christmas gift reactions from kids we can all relate to. When you sponsor a child, you really do bring them joy!
1. The struggle when thereâ€™s too much tape around your present
2. The awkward moment when you're carol singing and your friend goes in for a second verse.Â
3. The moment when your friend tells you the shops have closed.Â
4. When shiny paper and trailing ribbon looks good enough to eat
5.Â The sheer joy when you receive the present you really wanted.
6. Trying to hide your disappointment when your friend gets that present instead.
7. The satisfaction of rocking your new hat on Christmas day.
8. That moment when you realise you have to ring all your relations to say thank you.
9. The fun knowing you can leave everything to the Boxing Day clear up.
Canâ€™t wait to unwrap your gifts? As a special thank you, hereâ€™s an early present from us to you. Download your free stunning Bible verses >Â